Monday, November 3, 2008

Am I getting marry...?

Yay! It's the beginning of November!
This will be a brand new month again and let me share a happy news to all my friends with forgetting the pathetic incident that happened in the last post...
Anyway, here's the story began with the following SMS! :)


WoW!so good to hear that right?!
Since she is the first among all my friends to ask me this, of course I will try my best to make it!
But...I doubt myself, as I am getting so "Ted" in these days...
Hoho I mean the Ted Mosby, a main character from the "How I Met Your Mother" drama.
Let me show you what he said in the drama.

They'll get married, start a family...!

Yes, the simple SMS reminded me of this scene... :-/


Before long, I'm that weird, middle-aged bachelor their kids call Uncle Ted... :(


How sad to hear this! Especially when I imagine I am telling this myself *-*
*Sigh*
Really no choice to accept this huh? Since I am getting elder and elder...!

Finally, I have an answer after so many sorrow deep inside my heart, because I have the chance to meet the coming soon bride!

So, I tried to ask more details about the registration, which is including the place to do it and how much do they estimate to spend in the whole wedding...
thats only a simple question right?
Yes, she answered me and even told me about the terms and conditions for registration, ideas to prepare their dinner and how they spend their money for the ring plus photography!

Okay, these probably are not a problem, since so many experienced this.
Only the matter for me is the preparation for the wedding dinner!
Because people usually spend around a year to do this and normally reservation also have to do in a year advance!

I am really getting faint for this...!
Can you imagine? There are always tons of problems for us to worry in the whole year and this kind of activity is not only troublesome but also create problems continuously!
First we have to think, then consider and choose only until the preparation.......
Arg!I am getting so exhausted only to imagine....

Hah..! Luckily I can still remember another quote of Ted!

This is crazy.I'm not ready to settle down! :D


Yea! Ted just told the right thing!!
Thank god because I am still single and I am not getting married! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well. bud.
i bet ted should be real happy to see u've quoted two of his lines.
hahahaa..

...

wanted to say something serious at first. thought u might heard enough of it thru ted.
so i think i should say something like ' have fun in life' instead.
:D

Anonymous said...

she din ask me........


sob sob...........

StePhiLosOphy said...

haha~
who wan to married u wor~
lol

Anonymous said...

WoW..how cum so many people around u get married/getting marry?
it's really WEIRD to hear you telling who who who getting marry, AGAIN!
but it's really good news!
will u be the next?

Anonymous said...

wow uncle lim,not yet get married but already get phobia into it huh?
well,lots of comments regarding this..those troublesome thingsss look like distorted the real meaning of"get married"huh?
haha,actually no need to worry one.just go to the way u feel sweet and comfortable,instead of having those kind of"procedure"like showing to the whole world.."we r getting merried!" and probably finally will end up with some scenes that we are not willing it to be happened.
well,it's just a matter of what aspect u look towards it right?ANYWAY,congrats and have fun in the party~~~huhu!!

SLim But Not Shady... said...

@思颖
Hah, SY!
Feel so funny to read your comment!
and, you're right!
let's just HAVE FUN IN LIFE!

@KC
Haiya, buddy!
She's not the main point in the whole story..!
And, why don't we just wish her instead of feeling sad?

@stephy
Haiya, You!
better don't underestimate me and perhaps, you are the 'victim' :D

@Defne
Hmmp?Serious?Have I ever told you about my friend is getting marry?
I just can't really remember...
Anyway just cheers for them, but not me! :D

@Crocuta
Woot!you just mentioned an important point...!
Yes, I agree with that and I think people will really feel better if they do so.
Anyway, for me, I am still NOT READY TO SETTLE DOWN...! :D