Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yes...!Here's you Go...!

The main purpose for posting this is only to show three Pictures :)
Simply because the commitment...

For me, memories always precious as in no one can ever make any changes for it.
And, an idea of this, came into my mind since the day :)


Yes, This is really precious for me even after the past until this present.
And, this may simple to everyone, but not for me.

I just can't really get to know the reason, but the message, still hope can be sent.

Oh ya, one more thing to share, let's cheer for the first year anniversary of this photo since it taken :)



This, I hope will be really meaningful one.

For many, this can be described as pointless to show, but, I just can't send all of it to the same recipient!
And, made it means nothing, but it is not, especially the experience.


Finally, here's my chance to introduce my mate.
The one spent most of the time with me in this two weeks.
Yes, this is the real hot issue as the mystery surrounded the place and no one seen this before.

So here's all the message to send or to share.
Obviously, these are all the photos that taken, by no one but a familiar camera.
From these, the Triple-S, will always be still with the principle, and ever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... I only see one picture and cun really get what the pic mean ><

Anonymous said...

oiiii how's life there?

when you come back?

haih went there also never inform... sad...


come back must find me yum cha... want talk face to face with u...
sob sob lots of things happen to me leh...

Anonymous said...

erm. for me. the 1st pic reminds me of my childhood bicycle. but i dun even owned one! :( always ride cousins' one.

2nd pic reminds me of my holidays with friends + family. sure. friends is the most. ;p but memories only memories. cant live in memories all the time. live for future is better. :/

3rd pic... i have no idea where is it. but it looks familiar cause like the football field in front of my house. ;D

ok. back to you.
ah mon. :D
how are you? working hard over there? or u stay at KL? new year coming. haha. hope that we really have time to meet up.

kkk. enough to talk.
take care. see ya.

Anonymous said...

我只是來報到的
還記得我吧
哈哈
新年見!

StePhiLosOphy said...

新年快乐
好久不见啊~
跑到那么远 做工想死啊?
连要找你唱k 的机会都没有了~
赶快回我吧!