Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Today Gains

Seems like there must be some gains when I am going to reunion with this gang.
First, I got the video that I posted in "I am so stupid *-*", and then get update for more about the recent life of my friends :)

Yes, it is actually a good one, I bet everyone of us can understand this...
But, it's actually not for this time, because, I just know a friend hospitalized in the passed two weeks time due to appendicitis.

Yea, just like this...

And, She applied a month of Medical Leave to rest at home.
So, this is actually another sad case yea...?

Opps!guys!better don't misunderstood! the girl in the photo above is not the one I meant!
Hoho I mean the one who hospitalized is not the one in the photo, because she was totally irrelevant in this story :D
But how come she is here?!
Just simply because she came into my mind since her previous hospitalization due to the same reason! :D
So, Thanks Esther, for your sudden turn up! :P
So, life is keep going on with gaining this kind of sad news yea?
Since I can do nothing here, bless you yea, JiaEn :) Hope you may come through with this...!

Oh, here's my second gain with the following award.

Can't really see what is this? You may just try to have a single click for the picture!

Yes, this is my third awards from the greatest policeman!
Anyway, so regret to tell, few of my experiences were because of similar fault.............................

$&#"^@*$(%&$!@^#*$%(%&$#$($!]%&{\@?';.<:$#@#

BUT HOW CAN I FORGOT TO USE MY 10BUCKS TRICK AND MAKE FRIEND WITH HIM?!!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh?!! watz?Jiaen in hospital now?? how u kno n how come i dunno??!!!!! erm...anyway,how is she now? and hope she is recovering...

Anonymous said...

weiii u dun pura-pura go sok yao ahh!!! no good no good...

haih i so fan ahh xiang ling.......

SLim But Not Shady... said...

@SamanthaW
Hey Sam, how come you made me feel like you are getting out and then all the news you know from me are the bad news? :D
Hoho try to contact her and show her your concern towards her ma
Just don't tell me that you have no her phone no. :P

@Me Loh
Hoho That's a funny name and what you mean by sok yao?
I can't understand that :P
Somemore the sudden turn up girl never complain that and...what did you say? :D

And, you never tell me who are you then what you expect me to reply?:P

Anonymous said...

u so clever i tot you know who am i...


click my name mai know who am i lo...

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Hah!Of course I am smart and I know who you are!
But, it is not fair for my readers as you never mention about your name!
hoho...
So Chicken Boss, what's the prob you met and anything that I can help?

Anonymous said...

i dun think ur fren will appreciate u to post her sick pic:>

and i think the policemen hope to hav special relationships with u,since they always "kacao" u^^kaka

StePhiLosOphy said...

haha....slim i dun get wat u mean about the borang wor..

it jz look like saman...not award...

apa itu form about??