Monday, September 22, 2008

Hola Haadyai...!

Hahhh!this is my second time to be the Haadyai...
and its the third time to be Thai there :D
Don't feel like the first time when i was there...
but i still think this is a good experience...
Since this is my first business trip yea :)
Lets me try to show some of the pics that i took ;)

The First Pic that i took in the whole Trip. This is also just in front of the hotel :) Nothing Special but just to show the different style ATM in Thai because they made a special roof for the machine :D

The Smallest fried rice that i ever had :-/

Yay!The Taro Pie was the food i remember the most when i first been to the place :D So i was going for it again this time ;)

Hoho its the different Flavour of McFlurry :D

See!only 4 digits numbers to call the delivery!totally different with Malaysia ler

Obviously, this is the Lays Chips...got influence from one of my long lost friend and this become my must buy items :)

See!the new Tesco Lotus with joint venture of these two companies!

hoho!The receipt from the McThai :D its quite cheap ma ;)

Hahhh!see!Bon spy me until Thai there :D

hoho i am sure only the students from UCSI may know this :P

The monkey can beat four of the dogs there!And I also took this inside the temple!

This is the fengshui plantation that may exist in front of almost all the shops!

Somekind of special Ice-Cream that sell roadside there.Good Taste and must Try! ;)

Yay!The latest me and having the tiny pineapple that time...and that one really really sweet :)

A car with very nice modification :D

a hotel with very nice massage :D

Yea~So Finally I have finished my travel to Haadyai and really looking forward for the next trip to either the same place or the other places of Thai!
Because i think this is a good experience...and really glad to meet Ah Chon :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel tired now|||>.<|||

i tot THAI shld have "tom yam burger" in the MCD's menu~ haha

u can write travel guide~since u have so many special experiences.or mayb u hav diff sight-view with me??

Fong said...

maybe you should use the title 'sawadee kap Haadyai' instead of 'hola'..
hola is so spanish man...hahahha...

SLim But Not Shady... said...

@Defne
Hoho I have the same feeling too
Since you replied so much *-*
Anyway, really appreciate that :)

Hoho I hope to do what you said too!Unfortunately, I am not good in doing that :/

@Fong
Hah!Sounds so reasonable!
and your Thai language is so good!
I bet that's the result of staying so near to Thai :D

Anonymous said...

nice sharing..
about what defne mentioned here...really wish to do that later in my life...still got a lots of feeling want to express about this world and our life^haha.let's expose ourselves to many different things as much as we can and experience hows fantastic it is in our life!

RulerofSimplicity said...

Thailand... hmm.. i like there too...
perhaps we can go to phuket 1 day