Monday, September 22, 2008

Yay!My first ever blog :)

Yay!i m gonna start for this finally. Hope to do this recently... especially during the trip to haadyai (Hah...!gonna to share with my dears later :-) because i know so many frens are so far away from me... and these friends may no need to find for a radio but just find an internet connection then switch to this S-t-a-N FM and then you may know the recent me as well as better me, perhaps :P Hahhhh!so i am gonna start for the first programme to show all the audience but not just typing so many rubbish here :) Here We Go for the Journey...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahh~ur first blog is my last comment~

did i do my job well?(Praise mi~praise mi!)

u really do a good job, my dear~u feel a lot ,and write a lot~
and this blog is good for mi to know u better.keep writing,dear!

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Hah!
almost left this behind but fortunately I'm not for this, most important one!

Hoho really glad to see what you left me :)
Owe you a big hug!
Once again, thanks for that and you'll be my motivation for these! ;)

Anonymous said...

yup!yup!yup!
finally~finally~~finally~~~(same with u,defne!kaka)

haha,it sounds interesting and creative man!(as a "fm"and channel which make us know each other better..)

honestly to say,from beginning i feel quiet weird and not so good( dunno why i feel like i m reading somebody's confidential's things..and it is not so nice..)but now i feel funny and really enjoy especially when i finished went through it..hahaha^^

well done buddy!keep it up!hope your journey will only become more and more wanderful,incredible and miraculous!ha!
and i m glad to be informed and leave my comments here as well!