Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just Made a New Friend at 1am!

Hahhh!This is definitely a good experience to share with all my friends! hoho know why? i just made a new friend early in the morning! hoho what a happy news huh? Let me just start the story from the beginning :D
Since i just finish my death race movie plus the YumCha activity with dear Defne, i am going home through the new expanded Highway, which is the Jalan Loke Yew!

You know what?i was really happy that time to go through the highway because the contractors finished their job finally and this road become four lanes FINALLY! I can still remember one of my friend told me about it may finish before the election which held on march...Unfortunately, only september they finish their Job!

ahem...thats not the main point and lets continue for the story :D after i passby the Station 1 cafe which located Taman Pertama, which is just beside the Jalan Loke Yew,i keep speeding but not really fast and suddenly i saw a police radio car...! i just felt like..."Shit!" because there is no one like me! i mean I am the only one who speed a little faster! and i saw the new Shell and Drive-thru Mcdonalds just beside me so i drove inside straight away...! i just felt like "phew!" because the radio car was in front of me ma since i went inside and i don't think the car may reverse and look for me :D and then i just parked my car and went to washroom then have a break for awhile I even wait inside the car until the next song to make sure the car may go further first... After that, i just continue for my journey with going back home.

BUT I SAW THE RADIO CAR WAS WAITING BESIDE THE ROAD JUST A LITTLE BIT IN FRONT OF THE MCDONALDS.... I just felt like..."WTF!" and the only thing i can did was keep driving and ACT CALM.... I just never thought the car keep following me until to the roundabout and asked me to stop at the roadside!!

So, same procedures as usual, Selamat Malam and @#!@#)&!$*$&$*#)!#!@# after all of those bullshit then i claimed i had only 20bucks in my wallet and then the most i can PAY for the chance was 10bucks. So, the kind man replied me as "OK la,we can be a friend ma" and i still can't get his meaning and we repeated the same thing again. thats really funny and we ended the whole thing with going inside the car and pay for the chance then get back my IC and license.Of course, new friends have to shake the hands first and then only two of the friends left the place they first met. Besides, my new friend still told me about the approaching Hari Raya may have lots of operations recently! WoW!so i am wondering whether my 10bucks worth for this information, since i thought thats the common sense among the Malaysians? :-/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WahHHHhhhh!!!
so surprise to see my name inside!
hohohoho

did my bad lucks influence you?
i feel so sorry >.<
but u r so smart,just spend RM10 to make the new fren~

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Hah!
Not only in this post but you will always do in my mind, my dear! :)

Anyway it was only 10bucks involved!
So don't worry, it's fun and awesome experience!