Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back to January in 2008

Yupppp....!Just found these online...
The places or the attractions which locate in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Actually, these are from the unknown internet users' web album
Hoho what's so special for these pics?
Nothing but the great moments I had in this place and made me really can't resist myself for posting the pictures here :)

On our last day we took a day trip out to two neighboring islands - Mamutik and Manukan. Manukan is apparently where the first season of Survivor was filmed. You can guess how interested I was in that, being the reality TV junkie that I am. Ha.

Yea, this is the caption from the unknown internet user, show how extraordinary that the place i visited :D



Yeaaaa, only two of these, to share the memorable of mine to all of you...!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~finally defne is here to leave u msg
\{^v^}/
KK is a nice place tht i hope i can go there once.Envy u for having so many experiences in travelling~

Anonymous said...

show you this...


http://thankschicken.multiply.com/photos/album/43?mark_read=thankschicken:photos:43&replies_read=6#replyform

StePhiLosOphy said...

so u been there or not leh??
recently doin wat ar??
we planing sing K again heheh~
when u free ehhh~

SLim But Not Shady... said...

@Defne
Hoho Finally I am going to reply all of your comments!
and thanks for the support! :)
You just reminded me to organize a trip with you guys...!

@KC
Hey my friend!
What you are going to say with the reply?

@stephy
Hah!Step...!
We do have a gap...!
Yes, I have been to there in this January and few of my older post may answer your second Question..!
Then for the invitation, let's keep in touch with phone and not to expose it to the public la :D

Anonymous said...

feel more interested in the islands there..the colour of sea is blue/green in colour one leh~~
why didnt post the pic which u took by urself one?:)dont b shy lah~~huhu!

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Hah!
I have only two of these photos as my memories over the place wor and you hope to have a look for more pictures which taken there?
Just remember to stay tune with us! ;)

Anonymous said...

r u seriously want to organize a trip with us??
WoW,i'm so excited!!
it must be fun to travel with U!!

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Hoho Defne...!
For me, this kind of organizing is not really a simple job...
But, let me try to make one once the things have settle down?
Yea, if possible just give me your reminder from time to time la ;)