Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am so stupid... *-*

For those who don't know about me, the following will be a brief introduction about myself.
I am a guy,22 with high level understanding of self-concept plus self-confidence as well as self-esteem.
Just because of this, normally people will disagree with me.
Especially the moment when I say I am good looking... :D

However, I have to act stupid in this post, which i think it is really really stupid... +_+
Hoho this is funny to introduce myself huh?
Let me just post a video which is about the real, great 'Fireman' and another, the future and the very potential 'Fireman' that took from the same restaurant...


Actually this is really a fun experience...! I mean for all the audience... :-/
because u know what? There were not much of people watching me at first...
But not when I started to have some moves...
Arg…!that’s really embarrassing especially when I watch for this video again!!
However, I got a special gift from the owner of the shop after that B-)

Okay...stop the explanation about the video or experience.
But how i got this video after so long...
I mean I just went for a gathering with lovely JiaEn and dumb LiShi last night.
It was a happy night, since I have a copy of this video finally and I can meet two of these girls plus little Bon :)

and, how can I describe my friends as one lovely and one dumb?That's so rude huh?
It's not actually, as I only dislike those who never tell the truth :D
Opps!almost forget to reply the lovely girl for commenting I have a nicer hairstyle in these days :)
Thanks for that! and u really made me to looking forward for the next reunion ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol you brave... like that also dare to post... DIM!!!!

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Oh yea
The rational me is so regret after the daring me did this :D
hoho
anyway I am so proud of it since the daring me just got a reply from you! ;)

Anonymous said...

wakakakaka^.^u dance in funny way~like mr.bean.lols

StePhiLosOphy said...

hahaha....
u frenz so clever har...
record for this
i think they scare u get burn by fire later all like murder killing u on stage hehe~


look so funny ....

Fong said...

hahaaha..i was there watching..i also felt paiseh that i'm his friend..sigh..but he seemed to enjoy it so much..hahahha

Anonymous said...

haha...a nice fireman show!

SLim But Not Shady... said...

@Defne
Hoho I am so proud of myself to have the chance and become Mr.Bean!
But luckily only for once...PHEW!

@Stephy
Hah!Step...!
I think you can be a good friend with my gang because you guys have the same thinking!
Just listen carefully for their laughter is enough to be the evidence :/

@Fong
HEY DAMN YOU FONG...!!
SO PAISEH?!
CAN'T YOU REMEMBER YOU ARE THE ONE WHO POINTED ME AND I ASKED TO THE STAGE EVENTUALLY JUST BECAUSE OF THE COMBINATION OF YOU AND BON?!!!

@Samantha
Yes...!
This is the comment that i like most!hoho let me perform once again to you in future :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!so funny lah~~~haha!:D
obviously,u r totally controlled by the fireman~but u hav a nice cooperation with him~sure he will feel happy when performed with u too~
(clap!clap!clap!)good show!

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Bakhaha!Is that obvious to see all the actions I have done was under his control?
Hoho not really but I think you are great,Croc ;)

Hah!So I missed something in the post?I mean the guy did give me a perfume as a gift at the end of the day!
Hah!So good yea, at least I still got something in my FIRST and LAST TIME to be there!:D