Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Next Will be...?

I can probably answer the Q or the title of this post from now onwards...
Even though this is the info since the passed monday...
at least this is the info for those who concern to the recent me :)
Yea I mean I am going to start my job, probably soon...
Honestly, I am wondering this is a good news for me...

Opps!i think i have to first describe the whole situation.
As the info that i have right now, I am going to a factory to be my first job after my student life.
However, the factory is located in Triang, Pahang :-/

Normally take 2hours journey from KL to the place, have to first passby termeloh and then only reach the place...Woot!There is an attraction from the map :D


So, whats the company offer me, which is including the job duty, post or pay?
Honestly, I have no idea at all yet.
But, there is one thing that I'm sure. I mean there will be my second base that I will stay for quite a long time once I comfirmed that i am going to work over there.

Further, when I am going to move there?
I will just update this later on and...
hopefully with the photos for my future working place ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel sad when seeing this post.
seems like u r exciting with ur next job.
as a fren i might wish u good luck.
but as a deeper and better fren i wanna ShiT U!!

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Arg..!
Yea, I will still appreciate this :/

Anonymous said...

yea...same feeling with defne when seeing this..feeling down:(
dont leave here for too long time arrr...forget me not and promise once u come back here MUST call me out!that's the only thing i pray for.
。祝福你的人生从此与众不同。

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Oh okay, appreciate that :)
Let's just keep in touch all the time and make it never end! ;)

RulerofSimplicity said...

pahang? haha
san ka la place suit u the best la..

leaving comments in your blog makes me feels....
so evil !!!
LOLX!