Thursday, October 23, 2008

The First Day After Batang Berjuntai :D

Yea
It was another site visit again!
But, some differences in this time...
because I just got something from the trip! :D
Just have a look for these...!



These are nice huh? :D
and I think I better clarify this first...
All of these pics I took by myself but not from somewhere in the net!
I am awesome huh? ;D




Oh ya!
Actually I am with those who are good in farming or agriculture really too much in these days..
Know what? this made me getting interested to planting! :D
So these are two of the plants that i chose...!




Hoho don't try to say I am gay for doing these but the first thing that came into my mind was...
The grateful feeling will really satisfy me especially THIS PLANT HAVE TO SPEND A YEAR OF TIME ONLY TO BLOSSOM! ;D

Can you imagine the plant you take care will be like this!


Or this......!

But not these because these are only for advertising purpose :P


Hah!So, what am I gonna do with those blossom?
Hoho that will be a return for reader of this post :D
Therefore, here comes a good news for ladies!
Just simply because only u group of people may get the nice flowers with so much of effort! ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HohoHoho~
flowers are amazing rite?
since u r interested in planting now, can i wish to have those as my bday present?seems wonderful>.<

StePhiLosOphy said...

pity for those flower u pick them up ....
sad story will begin on their life~
T.T


i will bless for U pity flower~

Fong said...

excuse me..i did (kinda) agriculture for more than a year and now only you said you like gardening??

SLim But Not Shady... said...

@Defne
Hoho Since you requested this....
Shouldn't be a problem!:)
But you will patient until the next year, right? :D

@Stephy
Hey you!
You know what?This will be my first excellent work!
Let me show you how gorgeous are these plants! :P

@Fong
Oh yea?
Really nice to meet you, my friend!
Are you the Fong that i know? :D

Anonymous said...

orchid!!hey hey!now only i noe u also interested in planting!(hey,my name is crocuta.nice to meet u man!)haha!okay okay,now the allocation is like that..the orchids,one defne ad booked,the the other one of course is for me liao!hu!!!

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Hah!
It's really my pleasure to see there is such a high demand for the blossoms :)
Oh, I must put more effort for these! ;)

StePhiLosOphy said...

haha...hope u are goin to show me the gorgerous lah...

i scare haven show me their die jor lo~hehe

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Whoa...!
You are the real ghost, step...!
You can not only terrify people but also so ruthlessness!!
How can you curse my baby plants?!
Luckily these are the tough one under my effort! B-)

RulerofSimplicity said...

erm first of all I would like to say that the picture that you take are not nice at all..wakaka

I just dun like the plant close up photography espeacially when the colour of the plant is not interesting at all...

very discouraging huh?

hehe but it's good that u like gardening ( but i doubted :P)

Fong said...

damm you.i'm that Fong lah..Lau Chingfong ok??
i was doing something horticulture right? for my final year project..anyway...nothing d lah..